19 de novembro de 2010

Rain sweet rain…

 

Evanescence–Hello

 

Here am I writing for the world again… because the rain returned to my world and enlighted it with its darkness… Dark sweet dark of mine that makes me extremely sad and unhappy but… at the same time makes me go deep into my soul and search the true me that lives somewhere in between my body and my soul.

I miss the rain… so cold and smooth… so violent and refreshing… so silent and so angry…

I question myself… why am I writing again? Is that good? Don’t think so… but is good to feel that inside me lives many words that whisper in my ear whenever the rain comes…

See you soon…

4 comentários:

Mário disse...

See you... in a couple of minutes! Love you, sweeety!

Anónimo disse...

not so sure about this..

Anónimo disse...

Bom dia reflectivo blogue , adorei mesmo muito, acho que poderiamos fcar amigos de blog :) lol!
Aparte de piadas o meu nome é Marco, e assim como tu escrevo webpages se bem que o tema principal da minha página é muito distinto do teu....
Eu estudo sites de poker sobre ofertas grátis sem ter de fazer depósito sem arriscares do teu bolso......
Gostei muito aquilo li aqui!

Madalena disse...

Obrigada! Ando um pouco desligada mas são estes comentários que não me deixam parar de escrever :)